Miyerkules, Hulyo 4, 2012

LETTER :)

Ilocos Sur National High School
Brgy. VII, Gomez Street, Vigan City
July 05, 2012

Dear Mr. President:

                Sir, sending these letter is an honor for me that will be treasure for many years.Its been two years after you was elected as the President of the Philippines and I remembered your promise about "Matuwid na Landas" that We the Filipinos must tread in order to have a better country but I noticed that your promises aren't granted about the tread that Filipinos must have.
                 All the programs that you launched had good benefits but it also have a problems. For example the K-12, I has a good benefit on students like me such as having more knowledge on our life but it has also problem on the buildings that the students will use, the books that we will use on the senior high. I realize that launching the K-12 is not good because of lacking in materials that students will use although it maybe a good program. The other is the best program for me maybe,? "The Wang-wang Policy" because of the Discrimination of the motorist using Wang-Wangs. 
                 Pnoy, for the programs that you launched, I salute on you because all the programs that you made is for the Citizen of the Philippines.Thats all I can say for now. Thank you sir :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento